Saturday, December 12, 2009

conquer my fear n anxiousness :S

I'm afraid of many things, recently...both academic and personal problems. i was told not to hold the anxiety deep inside my heart. i was told to share wf someone else. but i dono where to turn or have anyone to turn to. My family n frens are not obligated to listen to my nagging n complaints.n I don't wan to burden them too as they have their own things to worry bout. i wish i could get over them, jz by myself alone.

But somehow, I'm exhausted to overcome it by my own strength. I feel like i am going to explode anytime(so people, stay away from me as far as you can when u "sense" there's something wrong with me). In fact, human beings have limitations. Limitation of knowledge....limitation of physical abilities. and for me now, I face limitations on controlling my negative emotion/thinking n getting rid of them.

Something is seriously wrong with me. yes, I should never forget about the existence of the mighty one. God has promised to take care of us. He provides everything n he has LIMITLESS power!!!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones" (Proverbs 3:5-8)

yeah, I should always turn to God and have faith in him. He will not leave me and forsake me. He is my Abba Father, my Lord n my Shepperd...forever and ever!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment