Sunday, March 14, 2010

world without hostility

Lately, I find myself in big dilemma dealing with inconsiderate people. I handled it so badly trying to avoid the problems as it is actually my first time to face this situation. I feel so helpless n realize that the best solution is to avoid it.

I wonder is this the correct way to cope with the problem. I guess not. Somewhere deep inside my heart I feel really weird to act "naturally" when dealing with those people and to try so hard to put a smile on my face when they say out unpleasant words.

Am I too demanding? I admit that I'm fussy at times. But most of times I make sure that I play my role well so that others can enjoy their freedom n rights too. In fact we are paying for it and sharing it together. I have my own rights n freedom as well. I am not begging others to do things in order to make me happy. All I want is just simple respect n freedom that I suppose to have.I hope to grow in the environment without competition and hostility.

Anyway, I hope I can overcome dis issue with the strength from above.

Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong! Wait for the Lord, and he will deliver you.
Proverbs 20:22

I noe for me it's still a long way to go in order to fully absorb this life principal. But I do willing to bear in mind these verses and look things from different perspectives from now on.
Pray for me...

1 comment:

  1. i lky ur verse bi...(",) keep it up...Luv u!! u can make it thru..

    ReplyDelete