Sunday, August 15, 2010

True and Sincere LOVE

I apologize for the post last nite....I posted that due to my emotional and mental break down after realizing n receiving so many unpleasant stuffs recently. Just ignore my post last nite...

My mood last nite n dis morning really sucks....But it turned out much better after I attended the morning service in church.
God delivered His msg and encouraged me indirectly through the speaker ♥

He asked me to be joyful, hopeful and forgetful even when I meet challenges in life...
He told me that all the trials I face now are to refine my faith..
Yes, my faith is not strong enough. that's why I keep complaining n hurting people who love me so much..
I take them for granted..
Love must be sincere and love knows no reward.

I should praise God at all times for both good and bad times.
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling what is good." Romans 12: 9
"rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;" Romans 12: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment