Friday, November 26, 2010

I ♥ Rapunzel


Another great animated film released by Disney.
Tangled ( Rapunzel), this is one of the best animated movies ever and finally I updated my favorite princess list again : P

 This princess is simply amazing. I burst into laugh throughout the movie because of her.
And of course, she made me cry too : ( I was so heart broken to see her sad face.
I think, jz like Flynn Rider, I fell deeply in love with her ♥


Not to forget to mention the super-cop horse in the movie, Maximus. This tough-guy cop sort of steals the show with its great determination capturing the most wanted criminal. haha...

Tangled---- I highly recommend it to All !!!

2 comments:

  1. y i dun noe gt this movie wan!!!!!!!!!i am outdated!!!!!!!! =(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice la.....i luv it so much..
    can fight with lion king d//the top of my cartoon list now!
    u muz get a chance to watch it in future!

    ReplyDelete