Saturday, November 28, 2009

bid farewell.....




it's time to say goodbye to my sis-ting ting after spending 1 week time with her. she has to go back to her college n continue her study. I hate tat sad feeling every time my loved ones leave cz im owiz the one who be left behind. Pathetic TT. haiz, bt  i have to face dis kind of sad scenario for N times in future.arghh, hate it!!

well, it's glad tat sumone is willing to accompany me so that i wont feel so lonely. haha.


ta-da, it's her!!! my best fren for about 10 years !


At first i planned to watch movie wf her at Sunway Carnival. End up we went shopping at Jusco Perda! haha. Female are owiz fickle n unpredictable by nature :D



tea-time


spent almost 2 hours in d restaurant



It was fun to hang out wf u, my best fren forever!!! muacks.

p.s. I totally forgot my piano lesson tml n also my theory homeworkssss..oh gosh (TT)
      y I owiz do my works at the last minute...summone plz help me to change dis bad attitude!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment