Tuesday, November 24, 2009

so far so good~





dis is my 5th post n today is my 5th day blogging. it means one post EACH day ^^ good effort! haha. i do it so consistently....bt i don think i can blog everyday when new sem starts..even when my Honeydew bac frm india on december!! haha...will be kinda busy tat time :p

i went to apply for new passport with ting as the old one expired. my sis will fly to Korea on mid January nxt year...me? i renew my passport so tat i can go traveling : D

perhaps india n korea will be my 1st or second choice as my two beloved is(will) studying there

i went shopping wf ting again. Christmas is coming! so can c all Christmas tree n hear Christmas songs every where. i like dis atmosphere so much though there's no snow in dis country. Faster cum bac honeydew!
i juz cant wait to c u!!!
Jingle bell...jingle bell...






*my house's sweetheart new release!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment