Sunday, November 22, 2009

ouch~ Pain!!!

my both legs muscle CRAMP !!! T T the reason behind it is ridiculous~ that is my sista n i made a stupid decision wearing wrong shoes to go shopping yesterday! at first we thought we can make it. few hours later v started to feel the pain. anyway, we tried to bear wf it. end up both of us almost walked like "zombie"..20 minutes b4 we went bac frm d shopping mall, v stopped half way n CHANGED shoes (luckily i bought a pair of new shoes)


Lesson of the day: Comfortableness owiz has priority over prettinest especially when u go shopping!!!

well, dis is not the end of the story.  when i woke up dis morning, i experience severe muscle pain. OMG!!! n i believe it will persist for many days. i feel like i've jz finished running penang bridge marathon~ sweat : (

Luckily I have YOU---Gintell massage chair. one word to describe my feeling when i sit on it---RELAX. It reli helps to relieve my pain effectively. i will definitely come to u for the following days  : D


^^ special thanks to my beloved da jie for buying the massage chair for us! love u~

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I bought a similar chair recently but I don't have the manual/user guide. Do you think you can provide me a photocopy? Pls email me at wtm2006gle@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete