Friday, November 20, 2009

My very first blog

i feel proud of myself starting blogging now as i am so lazy to write n type (summore dis is sumthg-blog that requires my patient n "endless" love to maintain it) but who noes? maybe my blogging habit will last for 10 years???wakakakaka

i jz finished my final exam n nw...i am having HOLIDAY!!! the most terrifying experince in my life so far = EXAM. black circle, eye bag, insomnia n sickness are all symptoms following me every time i take exam (like package of services T T )
that was my 3rd sem final exam n i noe there are still many quizzes n exams awaiting me in future...haiz, it becomes one of the life processes that v must go through.

Nvm, as long as i can rest at my home sweet home after the "long-fight war".
I enjoy every moment at home even doing nothing! Im happy too cz my dearest sis-ting is nw at home too!!!dint see her for 2 months d! We will go shopping tml. yepeeeee~
i muz buy lotsa things to reward myself! muahahaha. i promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment